1. 4 wing profiles for shading.
2. Option for pergola constructions or sunshade facades of buildings.
3. Movable or fixed wing profiles.
4. 2 wing profiles with rubber stripes on one side, seals pergola from the rain water.
5. Water drainage profiles for effective removal of water for pergola systems. Use motors to move the wings and crank mechanism for manual movement.
6. Available with motor use and hand crank.
• Construction pergola with moving or fixed wings.
• Traditional type pergola using cloth for shade.
• Construction of a pergola with a combination of wings and cloth for the shading.
QUALICOAT: Certification process of the electrostatic paint.
Aluminium Alloy: AIMgSi-0.5 F22
Hardness : 12 Webster
Minimum coating thickness: 75μm
Profile thickness: 1,4 - 2,3mm
Tolerance according to: EN DIN 12020-02
Dimensions of the smallest column: 60mm x 80mm
Dimensions of the largest column: 60mm x 120mm
Width of fixed wing: 100mm
Width of watertight wing: 151mm
Width of fixed / movable wing: 200mm
Maximum columns distance: 3,0m