Europa, complying with the dominant architectural trend of minimalism combining aesthetic simplicity with luxury in the industrial design, presents the new aluminum architectural system
is a pioneer system in its category, through its design philosophy. Its variety of applications make it ideal for residential and hotel constructions, combining straight lines with the smallest possible 25mm aluminum frame, "carving" new horizons.
The system offers multiple typologies for architectural constructions with high requirements and specifications, suitable for very large openings, ensuring unobstructed view, plenty of light and unobstructed movement to the outside or inside. The system is completed by the high performance in thermal insulation, sound reduction and waterproofing and the perfect functionality in every construction solution.
The is specified in projects of high construction and design value, to add to the prestige of the overall construction. The system is specially designed to combine the interior with the exterior, it connects people with the environment and unleashes human creativity.
The system is available in four (4) different versions of underfloor installation, with the option of full coverage of the lower guide with the floor material.
In addition, it is possible to either fully enclose the frame or maintain a partially visible frame from 25 - 30mm.
The visible vertical profile in the middle of the successive constructions has the smallest possible visible surface of 25mm, maintaining its static adequacy in large openings. When a combination of fixed parts with movable sashes is required, a column with visible side of only 30mm is used, maintaining the thin and discreet lines of the total construction.
The System is characterized by:
BASIC SYSTEM CHARACTERISTICS
1. Four different construction typologies for each architectural and construction requirement
2. Installation of rollers in the bottom rail, for ease of replacement and cleaning
3. Elastic (EPDM) sealing guide for guides
4. Option of using triple glazing up to 42mm for high levels of thermal and sound insulation.
5. Option for wall mounting of the profiles in the wall, for maximum transparency and light diffusion
6. Two options of glass leaf on the side of the lock, with integrated handle or with an add-on handle
7. Option for sink using a grate or 15mm gap
8. Option of installing a Multi-Locking Mechanism for maximum security
9. Option of installing a hidden Plisse screen or vertical with motor.
10. Option of installing a brake mechanism
QUALICOAT: Certification of electrostatic coating process