Each consumer has to consider the following parameters when selecting aluminium frames
• Window type
• Simple or thermal-break profiles
• Glass: It affects the energy loss and the incoming light.
• Accessories: they are important pieces of the frame which can enhance the solutions offered , affect the maintenance of the frame , and also the smooth and long lasting operation and performance.
• Performance based on indicators: Indicators that measure each frame’s performance under certain climatic conditions. Certification organizations that measure performance have been developed parallel to the development of aluminium construction technology. These organizations, based on criteria and standards, control and certify the aluminium systems class. Certifications are given for wind and fire resistance, water tightness , thermal and sound insulation etc.
• Guarantee: It may vary from company to company. All companies certify that their systems will perform under certain conditions (usage of accessories proposed by the manufacturer etc)